Catalog Number VD-ASC-R40
Announcing the Versa-Dome™ Pull-Down Attic Stair Cover!
It is with great excitement that Therma-Dome announces the availability of
our newest innovation, the Versa-Dome Pull-Down Attic Stair Cover!
Based on feedback from insulation contractors and installers across the country, the Pull-Down Attic Stair cover has been enhanced to make installation as fast and convenient as possible, while producing a cover that will satisfy code requirements.
The new design integrates all of the best features of the Pull-Down Attic Stair Cover that have set Therma-Dome as an industry standard.
With the new patent-pending design, you get
Everything is included in the kit to install the cover into one of multiple configurations
- Lightweight insulation panel components, cut to fit precisely together
- Flooring material to use as a base surrounding the stair opening, for installation on an open attic floor
- Adhesive and foil tape to bond and seal all joints
- Nail-in anchors, for use with lift-off installation scenario
- Time- and Labor-Savings
Since everything is in the box to construct a one-size-fits all stair cover, you eliminate the time needed to gather material, measure and cut to fit.
- Material Savings
We use the best quality materials that the industry has to offer, materials not readily or economically available to the general market. Also, one of the installation configurations eliminates the need for an insulation dam to be constructed if being used in an attic where loose fill insulation will be placed.
The Versa-Dome meets all code requirements
- Specified R-Value with no weak spots
- Air seal with a durable gasket
- Fire rated
- VOC-compliant adhesive and industry-proven foil tape used for assembly
The standard Versa-Dome cover has an R-40 insulation value.
An R-13 version is also available in some markets.
Contact your distributor for local availability.